Emails going to Spam

SOLVED
Go to solution
DanielleM227
Rookie

I recently sent an internal campaign that was delivered to everyone's spam box. We already have the email address used whitelisted and tested so we didn't anticipate that everything would go to spam anyway. Is there anything you can do to help t his issue? Thanks! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @DanielleM227 ,

Here are some general best practices for delivery.

Delivery can have a lot of variables, from elements on our side, on your side, on the recipient's side, and in their email system company's side. It's also a generally good idea to set up additional authentication for your emails, particularly self-authentication since you have your own domain. Self-authentication will be especially useful (or even necessary) for some domains when sending out and for delivering internal emails.

I'd also recommend making sure our domains are safelisted in your network as well.

If you're wanting more in-depth, specialized insight on your current deliverability, it'd be worth speaking with one of our Delivery agents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @DanielleM227 ,

Here are some general best practices for delivery.

Delivery can have a lot of variables, from elements on our side, on your side, on the recipient's side, and in their email system company's side. It's also a generally good idea to set up additional authentication for your emails, particularly self-authentication since you have your own domain. Self-authentication will be especially useful (or even necessary) for some domains when sending out and for delivering internal emails.

I'd also recommend making sure our domains are safelisted in your network as well.

If you're wanting more in-depth, specialized insight on your current deliverability, it'd be worth speaking with one of our Delivery agents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST