Emails not recieved on mac.com

LizR9
Participant

Emails not recieved on mac.com

I have a member who is not receiving our emails to her mac.com email account.

She doesn't even receive the resubscribe emails to confirm her account. We spent 45 minutes on the phone with CC Support Tuesday evening and they were able to add her back for us on Tuesday but somehow she keeps getting unsubscribed.  Do you know if there is a setting in mac.com she needs to do?

2 REPLIES 2
William_D

Hello @LizR9 ,

Does your contact have anything in their email client settings that would make them auto-unsub from your emails or emails sent by us? Have they reached out to Apple support to see if they'd have any insight on them being auto-unsubbed? Does your contact forward emails you send them to anyone else?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

I have suggested she reach out to Apple for help.  I thought the same thing...that there must be a setting that is doing it.  I was hoping you may have a history on this and be able to help  me guide her where to look or I suggested she create a gmail or yahoo account, at this point!