Emails on mobile phones

CarolH25102
Regular Participant

Emails on mobile phones

Is there a smart coding person that can stop the 'stacking' of information in the emails on the mobile phone. Why caan't it lay out like it used to in the old editor???

2 REPLIES 2
Kara_D
Employee

Hi CarolH25102!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community with your questions! 

Having a mobile responsive template helps keep a professional look on both desktop and mobile.  Readers do not like having to scroll from side to side or zoom in and out to read an email on their mobile device, and now they don't have to! Check out our blog post on this subject: What is a Mobile-Responsive Email Template? (And Why You Need One)

We do have an option to stop the stacking of information on mobile.  Our Professional Services team offers a custom Advanced Branded Template with a "Non-Stacking" article-type block that is not mobile responsive on mobile devices. You can see some of the other features of this template here.

If you would like to provide some examples of what you prefered on the Legacy mobile version we would love to dig deeper and find a suitable solution or workaround for you. 

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
CarolH25102
Regular Participant

I get it now. Our emails will be stacked on mobile phones unless we pay extra to get the templates that don't stack on phones. Now I understand why we have to use the new editor.