The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Emails seem to UnSchedule on their own. What's the deal?

Highlighted

Emails seem to UnSchedule on their own. What's the deal?

We continually schedule our emails to go out the next morning - just to learn that they have not gone out.  We've taken screenshots to prove the scheduling.  What's going on?  Why are you not reliable?

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Emails seem to UnSchedule on their own. What's the deal?

Hello @UHA_Communications ,

It looks like you're still using the legacy email editor, which has recently started having issues in the evenings with latency in regards to editing and scheduling. While our engineers are collecting information on the situation, they're strongly recommending anyone that's run into these issues to make the switch to the current, mobile-compatible editor. Since the release the current editor back in 2017, we've begun retiring the legacy editor in waves, so you'll need to make the switch at some point.

I've gone ahead and tracked your case for the sake of their information collection. In the meantime, you can either continue to use the legacy editor, and edit and schedule the emails during daytime hours. Or, you can make the switch to the current editor - which doesn't suffer the same latency issues the old editor does. To get started, I'd recommend taking a look at our Knowledge Base for its plethora of helpful articles to ease the transition to our current, mobile-friendly email builder. You may be interested in this article on transitioning between the two builders

If you'd like one-on-one guidance, our general support agents can work with you live on the phone to get started as well. And if you'd prefer to not rebuild the template yourself, you can also request to have your legacy template remade in the new editor by one of the professional designers, or to have an entirely new one created for a price.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured