Emails sent

MarciT63
Regular Participant

Emails sent

I have over 14,000 email addresses in my list, but my email was only sent to 4,000--is this normal? Why isn't it send to the whole list?

6 REPLIES 6
Marissa_R

Hi @MarciT63 

I'd be happy to help you with this! You are currently undergoing staging due to sending to a large list with us for the first time. In order to ensure that your list performs well, we are sending out in smaller batches over 24 hours. If you have any questions, please contact our Account Review team at 1-866-433-8499.

Thank you!

MarciT63
Regular Participant

It has now been 24 hours and it still shows that only 4000 have been sent. I have only gotten 1 spam report out of the 4000, I don't understand why they're holding this campaign up for that. The rest of them need to go within the next couple of hours.

Thank you

Might want to let a new customer know that before implementation. Good thing it was a time sensitive mailing.

Hello,

Due to the privacy of this customer's account, I will not share any details. However, I did speak with my team that spoke with you today and previously and this was resolved with @MarciT63 today.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us here or directly to our Account Review team at 1-866-433-8499.

MarciT63
Regular Participant

This issue has not actually been resolved yet. We still have only had a little over 1/2 of the email sent out from the original, which was sent over 2 days ago. There are still over 6,000 emails that need to be sent before the end of the day. This has been a very frustrating process!

Hi Marci,

I apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact our Account Review team at 1-866-433-8499. They are the team that can assist you with this.