Emails vs Event Emails

UWLane
Participant

Emails vs Event Emails

I have dialed in my email layout and saved it as a template. Hoping for a consistent branded experience across communications. I'd love to use that template for event invites through the event center so that I can have the functionality of sending to only people who haven't registered. Unfortunately, it looks like I have rebuild the template but with less email functionality like have a button rather than a link so it can't actually be consistently rebuilt without jumping into the CSS. Does anyone know another way?
1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @UWLane. At this time, saved templates are not able to be used in event emails. You would have to rebuild the invitation to have the layout you would like. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. I am tracking this feedback and sending it over to our Product team. 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.