Embed Most Recent Newsletter on Webpage

Occasional Contributor

Embed Most Recent Newsletter on Webpage

Currently, I manually update HTML iframes on this page every time I send a new newsletter. But is there a way to automate the process so when I send a new newsletter, the most recent newsletter is on display? Perhaps using JavaScript?

Example: https://safetyweb.org/healthwatchwi/Update.html

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Embed Most Recent Newsletter on Webpage

Hello @MattK047 ,

We actually have an embedable Widget that can display your previous newsletters, called Archive. It functions a bit differently but I think it might suit your needs well! 

Please let us know if you have additional questions about the addition. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Amber,

That response from Constant Contact customer support is not adequate.  The widget doesn't work unless you know CSS which I don't.  It sounds like the old archive solution was much better.  

Can you please elaborate on how to deploy the CC archive widget as a link?

Thanks...….Turner

Highlighted
Administrator

Hi @AlbemarleGardenClub. The archive feature is not available as a link and must be embedded in your website. You can contact your website builder support for assistance in inserting the code. If you wanted to update your website manually, you can copy the Share URL for your most recent campaign and link it on your website. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.