Embed TWO options for free download in email? (where only ONE can be selected?)

ChristineS313
Participant

Embed TWO options for free download in email? (where only ONE can be selected?)

Hi everyone, my idea is to offer a free recipe download an incentive to join my email list. I would LOVE to discover a way to give each person the one option of ONE recipe -- choosing between a vegetarian and meat recipe. Any ideas on how I can achieve this with Constant Contact? Perhaps embedding the option into the email where the click the one they want to download?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @ChristineS313 ,

The download / link option for landing page sign up forms does only allow for one thing (one pdf, one link, etc.). I'm submitting your case to the engineers with your feature request attached. If and when they have an update to the request, they'll make sure to notify you.

With that said, your idea of using an email to embed both recipe options would actually work pretty well. First you'd want to create an email. In the email, link the two recipe options as documents or webpages. Then you'll "send" the email live to a list, probably a list with just you in it. Once this email has been sent, you can use its permanent share URL to attach to your landing page's thank you page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.