Embedding Html from Canva into CC

BillD71
Real Estate

Embedding Html from Canva into CC

Hey, I want to embed html code from my Canva design account (I want to literally copy and paste it) into my Constant Contact newsletter email that I send out monthly.  When I try the create content and embed the code it doesn't work. Can someone help me with this?

Using a PDF is not an option since I have other pages I need to actively link to. 

Thoughts on how to work with this?

6 REPLIES 6
William_D

Hello @BillD71 ,

Are you pasting the code into the custom code editor and getting errors? There may be some incompatible elements between Canva's system and our custom code system that can't be resolved.

When you say you have "other pages you need to actively link to," can you elaborate on what that means, and why you can't include those pages in an email built around the Canva PDF?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
ScottA2535
Regular Participant

The Custom Code Editor is useless for your average user. We want to input html into a regular block like we use to before you downgraded to this new editor. 

I am also frustrated. I want to use a canva design with animation to insert into the newsletter as well as videos.  Is this not possible with copy and paste efforts?

Hello @AlisonM349,

To copy and paste your HTML code into our system, you will have to use our Custom Code editor.  I do apologize that we are not able to copy and paste code into a regular newsletter. 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
SuzanD5
Regular Participant

I'm browsing several of these threads, at what point will CC personnel answer the question that we are asking - why won't HTML code copied from Canva be accepted by the Custom Code reader in Constant Contact? What adjustments need to be made so that CC will read the information?

Hello again @SuzanD5,

I do apologize that we do not accept HTML code from that other company. This is not something that we integrate with at this time. I will gladly submit your feedback on this though! Thanks. 

Zoe H.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.