We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Embedding a sign up form and third party cookies.

BillH540
Real Estate

Embedding a sign up form and third party cookies.

I'm embedding a contact form (on Google Sites, but I don't think that matters), and it doesn't seem to show unless third party cookies are enabled.  (LocalStorage access exception in the console.) Is there a workaround for this other than asking the user to enable third party cookies in their browser?

Thanks

SH

1 REPLY 1
John_M
Employee

Hello @BillH540 

Unfortunately they would need to have third party cookies enabled to see the call to action button you have inserted for the lead generation landing page. From your webpage, I do see how you have added in the blue box near the top above the button with the text that reads. “Use the button below (or click here) to sign up for a low-traffic mailing list.” That is a perfect option if that button is not showing for those who block third party cookies.

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.