Embedding an event registration form...

SOLVED
Go to solution
Regular Participant

Embedding an event registration form...

Is there a way to embed a constant contact event registration form on my own website?

I want people to be able to register without having to leave my website.

Thanks in advance for your help!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Kathy, At this time, we don't support this functionality. You can request this feature by going to the Event Marketing tab in your account and there is a Feedback link right above where it says "Create an Event". I will also submit this to our developers. I apologize for any inconvenience. For now, you can put a link to your Event's Registration Form on your website. But that will take them off of your page. I hope that helps,

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21

Hi Kathy, At this time, we don't support this functionality. You can request this feature by going to the Event Marketing tab in your account and there is a Feedback link right above where it says "Create an Event". I will also submit this to our developers. I apologize for any inconvenience. For now, you can put a link to your Event's Registration Form on your website. But that will take them off of your page. I hope that helps,

View solution in original post

Regular Participant

Lack of this feature is a serious flaw in the Constant Contact product.  Enough so I'm forced to look at your competitors to find this feature.

Occasional Participant

I'm looking for this feature too. Have you had any luck?

I am also looking for this feature - it's very important to keep our visitors on our website.

I have gone ahead and added your feedback to the original request.

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

embed feature still not available or what?

Hi Adam,

Currently there is not a way to embed a registration form on your website. I am happy to pass along your feedback on this topic for future developments. We will share any update as soon as we have it!

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Regular Participant

Hello,

I am also very interested in this feature. Have there been any updates on its development?

Thanks!

Hi,

I don't have any updates on this but I have your feedback to the original request.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Is this still not an option?  Does anyone know if there is a way to just post the source code and make a few changes to the links?  Thanks! 

There are some really great event ticketing providers in the market today that allow WIDGETS that you can embed on your website for signup. The one I'm talking about specifically is Eventbrite which is really impressive and integrated. I would love to see Constant Contact lift their game here and improve their "new" EventSpot and take it to the next level.

Michael

We thank you all for your continued feedback.  I have added each of your Usernames to the original request so we can continue building and supporting the case for further development in this area.

Best Regards

Brandon Dautrich
Constant Contact Customer Support
Participant

Yikes... this many customer requests and still no development, two years on? I'm still evaluating Constant Contact and the lack of this feature is a deal-breaker. It otherwise looks to be a great product.

Hi Jonathon. We still do not have a built-in way to embed a registration form on your website. I have forwarded your response to our EventSpot development team.

Jeff Gilson
Community & Social Media Support

It's pretty sad that this feature STILL does not exist.  Add me to your list on folks unhapyp with this.

How about a way to import the REGISTER button?

Hi Brian,

I'm happy to pass along your feedback.  We don't have a way to embed the register button. But if you are able to take an image of a Register button and put it on your site, you can link it to your Registration Form using the Event URL from within your account with us.  Once you've published your Event, you have access to the Event URL on the right-hand pane. 

I hope that helps!

Event URL.JPG

Has there been any development on this?  As our business has grown, and we prepare to add in payment intallment processing, we are going to want to incoporate this in and keep our customers on our site to stramline the experience. This is critical.  Any update?

Hi Becky, 

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately embedding the form is not available currently but as Marissa said above you can always use the URL on your site. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I'll pass them along on your behalf.

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Occasional Participant

Please add my name to the list of people who would like to see this functionality. It's surprising that CC does not offer this. I've been very happy with all of your products, but this functionality would be necessary for us to continue using the reg tool. Linking off the site gives our clients a "less-than-seamless" experience.

Hello @WilliamR25 , 

Thanks for posting this feedback.  Since the first post in this thread was from 2011, we have made some improvements in how you can ask for features like this one.  From within your account you will see Feedback buttons in the bottom right hand corner of your screen in most places of your account, any feedback that you have can be passed along here.  This feedback goes into the Community to our Feedback area, here is a link to our EventSpot Feedback area so that you can post this as an idea.  

As a workaround to this you can use an <iframe> with your event URL to pull in the Registration Form onto your site.  Keep in mind that your Event URL does got to a Landing Page first if you have that enabled, so you might need to get a URL just to your Registration form, if you have the Landing Page on and do not want this page to appear first through the iframe.  

Due to the original post in this thread being older, this thread is being archived.  Content is saved for education; however, it will not be updated with new links or images. If you need additional information please create a new post/message or submit ideas to our Feedback area.