Embiggen "View Entire Message"

SOLVED
Go to solution
DeniseC843
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Here is an example of the one of the many requests from our readers to make the "View Entire Message" notation much more noticeable: 

Dear hard-working newsletter designers,

I was surprised when told about the small print below our newsletter that says:

"Message clipped]  View entire message."

(It flew under my radar.)

There is so much text in our lives that folks don't pay attention to all of it, especially peripheral text.

While planning to read the entire newsletter, I didn't notice it.

Could I be the only one who misses the rest of our wonderful UU news?

Suggestion:

add a LARGE colorful box

that looks like the newsletter itself

that says--

"CLICK BELOW  FOR MORE NEWSLETTER"

then the words: [click here]

Many of our readers have complained that their articles are not being published when, in fact, they are in the newsletter but our newsletters are very large and when the rest of the email is clipped, our readers become confused. (We are a church of mostly elderly members but this has also happened to our younger, more tech savvy members.) Please make this feature way more prominent ASAP. I am really getting weary of being blamed for not publishing an article in a timely manner. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @DeniseC843. This is a good question. This type of link that you are seeing is put in place by the recipient's email client and cuts off at a certain email length or character count. Therefore we are unable to control where the email cuts off or how it displays. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @DeniseC843. This is a good question. This type of link that you are seeing is put in place by the recipient's email client and cuts off at a certain email length or character count. Therefore we are unable to control where the email cuts off or how it displays. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST