Enrollment frustrations – please help

Occasional Participant

Enrollment frustrations – please help

I was very excited to begin the enrollment process this morning. The first set of questions was to identify four boxes it best to find your product or service. I accidentally selected arts and culture tried to correct that and wasn’t able to do so. To me it was not worth continuing with misinformation out of the shoot. I was unable to correct it and I’ll stop the process until I can get help on how to correct the situation.
3 REPLIES 3
Occasional Participant

There was a section the very beginning asking to define what we do in the four categories. I accidentally touched arts and culture. I tried to get rid of that and go back and start again and I am trapped. And I don’t want to go forward with misinformation right out of the shoot. Please help.
Occasional Participant

I was very excited to begin the enrollment process this morning. The first set of questions was to identify four boxes it best to find your product or service. I accidentally selected arts and culture tried to correct that and wasn’t able to do so. To me it was not worth continuing with misinformation out of the shoot. I was unable to correct it and I’ll stop the process until I can get help on how to correct the situation.
Employee

Hello @TerryL814,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Can you please email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot) your current open account's username, and a reference to this post so we can do additional research on how to update that information? Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.