Error Code

JohnB2016
Occasional Participant

Error Code

E-mailing a pdf message... Preview looks god, butWhen I go to download the document, I get this error message.. 

uBlock Origin has prevented the following page from loading:

http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001TlYQkl4VMfa2UH_3HQkuN14fFwdqgIodmyayn_MNdtKRWtkPhz_SZVy0TmRKWeNmS2H9M...

• without parameters = http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp
  • f = 001TlYQkl4VMfa2UH_3HQkuN14fFwdqgIodmyayn_MNdtKRWtkPhz_SZVy0TmRKWeNmS2H9MrEVKfnb3tBCo_5ilPDyeLwr-sCzqzR_13gcGo-HEVseCHfl4B0n-HDhqxgz0EsbFO6WoeCV53A306A5qZ8PEooU_oh4EJtJ16kTTovuM-SX9oBTOY8f_VTQtgVyabgKjamUeuug9LebZXMvJ9ejeKNWoTnlbJpSqQOg0Lw=
  • c = h1EWf4DLfAUebE5V3ovg3Kd4iYl42sgknUQW4vZs6WLs7ZI8jvzc0w==
  • ch = 1w3chY_8ttqiMuDcc5U_hxL6yQeZJzSsfF0eEoEf3Q-Qxr_foyP7RQ==

Because of the following filter:

||rs6.net^

Any ideas  ??

I just exported  my word dod as a pdf.... as with other docs...

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @JohnB2016 ,

To get around this, you'll either need to turn off uBlock Origin, or you'll need to make sure our domains are safelisted in its settings.

For more info on safelisting CTCT domains

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
JohnB2016
Occasional Participant

Any idea of  how to do that ???   i don't see uBlock Origin in my programs/apps...on laptop

i use Trend Micro AV software

Thank you...

uBlock Origin is a tool specific to browsers. It can be typically under your browser's settings, under a section called Add-ons, Plug-ins, Extensions, or a similar terminology. 

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.