Error Message

JillP564
Participant

Error Message

I recently started a trial of Constant Contact. Every time I try to create a new campaign, I get an error message: "Something went wrong while trying to open the Campaign Picker." This is very frustrating. It's been two days.
5 REPLIES 5
William_D

Hello @JillP564 ,

Do you get this error when you try to access the campaign picker from the Home screen, or from the My Campaigns screen? Additionally, does this error occur when accessing the account on other browsers or in Incognito/Private browsing? Additionally, do you get any similar errors when trying to copy previous emails, such as the one you sent previously or the untitled one I was able to create a few moments ago?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
OfficeA2
Occasional Participant

I'm having the same problem..... any solution?

Hi @OfficeA2. We had some additional questions in reply to the original post here. If you could provide us with the answers to those, we can assist you further. 

Do you get this error when you try to access the campaign picker from the Home screen, or from the My Campaigns screen? Additionally, does this error occur when accessing the account on other browsers or in Incognito/Private browsing? Additionally, do you get any similar errors when trying to copy previous emails?

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
OfficeA2
Occasional Participant

Ive tried to access it from the campaign screen. When I log on I get the top bar of choices but a blank screen in the main. So I click on "campaign" to get to our campaigns. If I click on a previous campaign I don't have any options and when I try to create a new campaign I get the error. I have tried on two different computers and on three different browsers

Thanks for the extra information @OfficeA2 . Were all of those computers on the same network, and do they use a VPN to connect? 

In the mean time, after you log in you can try using this link to get to the right screen: https://em-ui.constantcontact.com/em-ui/em/page/em-ui/email#templates/campaignType/10