We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Error Sending Email Campaign - couldn't send email for one or more error

MarilagM3
Regular Participant

Error Sending Email Campaign - couldn't send email for one or more error

Dear Support Team, 

I been sending monthly newsletters to my email lists for years now. All of which are sent successfully. Just now when I am about to send the campaign it says error. Tried the suggestion here in the community to delete the characters in the subject line but to no avail, email still won't send. 

When I click on the notice sign to find what the error is all about, I can't find anything. This is what it says 

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 9:41 pm EST-
We were unable to send this email. Please contact our Account Review Team for more information.

How do we go about this? I need to send the email ASAP.

Thank you, 

April 

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @MarilagM3 ,

It looks like our Review team noticed some kind of glitch occurring, and have since emailed you and resolved the issue. Please follow the instructions in the email they sent to your account's main address to get the email re-sent, if you haven't already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.