Error message - Error: Invalid URL for the feed

Participant

Error message - Error: Invalid URL for the feed

I am attempting to add my latest blog post to my  next newsletter and am getting an error code that the URL is invalid.  It is the same url I always use, so why the error?  Any ideas on how to remedy this?

2 REPLIES 2
Participant

Update:  I recently added an SSL certificate to my website where I host my blog.  I went back and turned that off and I was able to add the blog content to my CC newsletter. Afterwards, I turned the SSL back on.  Does anyone know if I will need to do this extra step every time I want to add blog content?  Is there any way to give Constant Contact 'permission' so it can access the blog content without me having to turn the SSL off every time?

Employee

Hi @SusanK345

Thank you for contacting the Constant Contact Community. I'm sorry you are experiencing this issue when trying to insert your blog feed. I know it's important that this process be smooth and easy. 

Can you please send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com that includes your username, the name of the campaign you are working in, the URL for the blog feed and any other information you think we may need and we will take a look at this issue and get you some resolution. 

We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for using Constant Contact! Have a great day! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!