Error message when downloading a campaign pdf

SOLVED
Go to solution
City_of_Gastonia
Rookie
0 Votes
I am unable to download two of the campaigns that I created so far this year. For those two, I keep getting an error message that reads: "Error, campaign generation failed. Please try again later." Trying later does not resolve the problem. My other campaigns download (and print) just fine. Thank you for any assistance you can provide.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @City_of_Gastonia ,

Could you please reply directly to the @ mention email with the names of the campaigns that won't download? Otherwise if you call in, our agents will be able to screenshare and see the issue as it's happening, to see if they can recreate it live with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @City_of_Gastonia ,

Could you please reply directly to the @ mention email with the names of the campaigns that won't download? Otherwise if you call in, our agents will be able to screenshare and see the issue as it's happening, to see if they can recreate it live with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST