We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Error page when accessing bounced email report

user593537
Participant

Error page when accessing bounced email report

I'm trying to manage the bounced emails from a campaign. I followed the instruction from https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5288-understanding-managing-and-rem.... On step 3, the following page only displays "We couldn't load this info right now." I've refreshed multiple times and I've been visiting the page on separate occassions but I'm still getting this error. I switched browsers from Brave to Edge thinking that it's a browser issue. But I get the same message when I use the either browsers. Help please! Ultimately, I wanted to remove the bounced email addresses. Is there any other way of doing that besides Step 3?
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @user593537 ,

This is an error our engineers have seen occur specifically with Subject AB emails, when trying to access the specific email's reporting page. I've marked your account as affected, and submitted the case to the engineers for further review. If and when they have an update, they'll make sure to notify you.

In the meantime, you can access the email's reporting through the My Campaigns page. Just click its name, go to the Reporting tab, and select the bounces for whichever separate sendout you want to view.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.