Error when saving a campaign

SOLVED
Go to solution
CarlF46
Rookie
0 Votes

I get the following message when attempting to save a campaign: "You need to provide additional information. Please correct the errors below and try again." I have entered all required information. What am I missing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

You've already sent your email, so there's nothing I can really troubleshoot with at this point. If the issue occurs again, please let us know so we can continue the troubleshooting, or call general support for live troubleshooting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CarlF46 ,

Is this occurring in the editor or on the scheduling page? When you go to edit the header or footer in the editor, is any of the information missing? Are there any blocks in the email that still have default text in them? On the scheduling page if you go to edit the physical address, does all the info populate correctly for State/Province, ZIP, etc.?

William A
CarlF46
Rookie
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply.

This error occurs in the editor. No header or footer information is missing. No blocks have default text in them, and the physical address is complete and accurate. The error check does complain about my using my personal email address for the "from address." My domain is  if you want to take a look.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

You've already sent your email, so there's nothing I can really troubleshoot with at this point. If the issue occurs again, please let us know so we can continue the troubleshooting, or call general support for live troubleshooting.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST