The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Error when scheduling posts to LinkedIn

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Error when scheduling posts to LinkedIn

Hi!

My scheduled social media posts have been posting on time with no issues until just recently.  My posts to LinkedIn are giving me an error but no reason for the error.  I have deleted our LinkedIn account and reconnected in an attempt to hopefully get it back to working but have not had any success.  Any chance you may be able to provide some guidance on how to correct this?

Thanks!

Wendy

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Error when scheduling posts to LinkedIn

Hello @AbbieW14 ,

We've noticed some odd, intermittent LinkedIn API issues for some accounts. Generally we've seen the failed posts go through when "Retry" is clicked after the failure, which seems to be the case here. Would you be able to confirm if the post is showing as successfully posted now for the one you did singularly? Or would you be able to check your connected LinkedIn account to see if the post made it through?

If the issue continues where you're forced to hit retry for every single LI post you make, please let us know. That way we can see if our higher level technical team can take a closer look. Regardless, I did make sure to attach the applicable service request to your account for tracking, in case the issue persists.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured