Event Email Confirmations

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Event Email Confirmations

Hey There - 
I have used the event services for a very long time without issue.
As of April 7th, I have received emails from at least 4 clients that when they register for the event and receive the confirmation email with all of the call-in details, the emails are blank. This is only happening with clients who are opening these emails on either an iPhone or an iPad.
Is anyone else experiencing this?
I had to refund someone because she registered a few minutes into the event start time, and thought she was sent a blank email.
Also, when they send it on to me to look at and I open it on my PC, all of the data is clearly visible to me.
Thanks all
I've reported this to customer service, but they can not do anything for me without seeing a screenshot.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: Event Email Confirmations

Some updated info - I registered both myself and my husband and opened our confirmation emails with our iphones with no issue.

I am wondering if this is an issue with someone not allowing the email to fully load onto their phones before they open it.

I have experienced that myself with my iPhone and am always super aware now to make sure the preview has loaded before opening. It's just weird that I only started hearing about this from customers this month.

Highlighted

Hello @NoraH99 ,

It is entirely possible that there may be some lag, especially with everything happening in the world right now. If you continue to get reports, and your contacts say that waiting doesn't fix the issue, have them send you screenshots so we can see what does actually load. Then we can continue troubleshooting from there.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted

I took a screenshot on my iPhone, then compared with the email opened on a laptop.... It appears to me that the lines you see on an apple device and the link for my tickets are all blue, and the rest of the email, must be in white font...maybe??? So, something in the process of the cc message to an iPhone/iPad changes the font to white. Unreadable on a white background. I can see everything on the laptop, including the links which appear to be located where those lines are and the ticket link on my iPhone...

Hope it can be fixed ASAP, as I'm pretty sure a very large # of people are trying to read this confirmation emails on those apple devices, and the link is not being seen!

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @ToniaM9,

Thank you for the additional information! If you can retrieve screenshots, please send them to us so we can continue troubleshooting to see how to fix this. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured