Event Guests

ASIDAZNorth
Regular Participant

Event Guests

I've got an event tonight. Shows we have 35 guests but when I downloaded the registration list WE HAVE 48! What's wrong with your system!!!???!!! Please fix this. It didn't download the guests of the registrants as individuals; dumped them beside the registrant. This won't work for us. Hate to leave CC and move to Eventbrite but it's looking better EVERY DAY.

1 REPLY 1
Lucas_D
Employee

Hi @ASIDAZNorth,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I am sorry to hear that you experienced this issue. I will like to look into this further for you. Could you please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the Event title, a reference to this post, and attach the registration file that you downloaded. Thank you!

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing