Event Registration Details

DavisUpton
Participant

Event Registration Details

When I download the CSV file for my registrants it doesn't contain all the information provided in registration like the name or details of guests. Pulling this information is difficult. In order to have name badges for everyone I have to go in and find this information. Also, if guests don't arrive with the person that invited them I can't check them in easily using the app or any easily pulled list from the site.

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @DavisUpton. Thank you for reaching out to us. I see that you spoke with our Support team yesterday but I also wanted to reply here in case another customer has the same question.

There is a detailed report available in your event that does allow you to view and download more detailed information, such as registrants and their guests! This report is found under the Reporting tab on your Event dashboard. From here, you can download a full detailed report or a custom report that only includes the information you want. Here is a screenshot of what that screen looks like in your event.

eventreportdetail.png

Here is a link that describes more about the different reports that are available for your event. Let us know if you have any more questions!

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.