Event Registrations and Abandoned Registrations

Participant

Event Registrations and Abandoned Registrations

I am using an event registration with a PayPal fee collection. Once the registration is complete, the email information gets added to the event contact list that I created specific to this event. I have set up an email campaign to send the information about the next steps directly to those that registered. Unfortunately, the system is adding abandoned registrations that are not paid to the same contact list. I cannot find a way to be able to create a segment within the event to make a list of abandons vs. registered.

Yes, I am aware that this information is available to me but it must be manually reviewed. Since the auto-email isn't on a timer delay, they will automatically receive the email before I could manually intervene. This is NOT worth the extra money I am paying for these features.  

1 REPLY 1

Hello @SunnyH629 ,

Are you using the event emails from within the event itself? You can explicitly set up an email to only send to registrants through that system specifically. You can also utilize the registrant list to make a separate contact list if you'd prefer to use the 3ge email editor or an automation series.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.