Event emails are not responsive for mobile

DebAlcadinho
Occasional Participant

Event emails are not responsive for mobile

Anyone have suggestions how to make EVENT emails mobile responsive? In understand the regular email campaigns are, but not emails inside of an event campaign. Suggestions? 

2 REPLIES 2
William_D

Hello @DebAlcadinho ,

The current event tool was built using the retired legacy email editor, so the emails built within won't be mobile friendly. The engineers are working on an overhaul for the event tool, which will be using the current email editor. When they have an update regarding this feature request, they'll make sure to notify you.

In the meantime, the only workaround would be to use the current email builder separate from the Event tool. Please keep in mind that doing this would prevent you from using the event's non-responder-only emails. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
DebAlcadinho
Occasional Participant

HI William, thanks for responding. In this mobile-driven tech world, to have event emails not responsive looks really bad on the businesses (me) who are using the Constant Contact platform. Resolutions in development on the event platform can't come soon enough! 

Yes I am aware the 'email' platform has mobile friendly responsive formats, but the event platform allows to communicate with registrants and non-responders much more easily (as you stated). This feature is and list management is what keeps me with Constant Contact honestly. 

Any way to expedite the development changes in the event function would be most appreciated. 

Thanks

Deb.