Event error

MelissaS246
Participant

Event error

People trying to register for an event can enter their information but when they go to the payment page they keep getting a message that says “error please contact the event organizer”. I have gone through and checked all links and nothing seems broken. Not sure what to do.
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @MelissaS246 ,

It's likely that they're running into some kind of network or device-specific connectivity error. I'd suggest cancelling those contacts' pending registrations, then asking them to re-register in either a different browser, in Incognito/Private browsing, or on a wholly different network than what they're currently using (e.g. using data instead of a work or home wifi). Other basic connectivity troubleshooting on their end may resolve the issue.

If you have a number of contacts still having issues, even after performing the workarounds, then please call our general support so they can provide more advanced troubleshooting live with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.