Event first se

Highlighted
Visitor

Event first se

It's my first time using event on constant contact. 

Here's my questions: 

1. Where can I add guest to my invite ?

2. Can I change the language of the field ?

3. Can I send a test to my collegues before going live with it ?

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Event first se

Hello @GeorgeP512. It's great to hear that you are using our event tool to manage your event and registrations! I'd be happy to answer the questions that you have. Here is a link to an article from our Help Center that will show you how to include guests for an event. In regards to editing the language of the registration form, at this time, we are unable to change the language of the field. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

It looks like you have already made your event live but you can still have your colleagues test the registration form before you send it out to your contacts by using the Short URL for your event. I see that you have registration for your event closed so you will want to make sure to reopen the registration before sending out the link or the invitation for the event. 

eventclose.png

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured