The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Event landing page and zoom

Highlighted

Event landing page and zoom

Hello-

I created an event landing page for my upcoming conference. It is an online event through zoom. I added the meeting link for zoom. When I tested it out to register for the event, it did not generate the zoom link. How will attendees receive the link to zoom? Would I have to personally send them a zoom link to attend the meeting? 

Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Event landing page and zoom

Hi Jan! Whatever you plug in for the online event URL in the event basics will be included in the confirmation email that goes out to someone once they finish registering. If your event says "physical location", just switch it to "online event", put the Zoom meeting link in there and you will be all set!

David B.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Re: Event landing page and zoom

Hi David, 

Thank you for replying. I did do this and when I registered for the event to test it out, the confirmation did not include a link to zoom. Do attendees have to register through the event landing page and through zoom? I was hoping attendees would register for the event by clicking the Register now button and it would send them a link to the zoom meeting. 

Thanks.

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured