Event

SOLVED
Go to solution
DonnaP144
Rookie
0 Votes

I created an event and it is live.  Does it automatically email to the list or do I need to take another step and create an email about the even?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @DonnaP144 ,

You'd need to email your contacts, either using the older email builder that's connected to the event you made or the normal email builder. Using the event's email builder will allow you a few extra capabilities that are directly connected with the event, such as the ability to email registrants or non-respondents directly without additional manual list sorting.

I'd recommend checking out our main article on the topic for instructions, visual guides, and additional info.

See also:

Editing event emails

Copying event emails

Scheduling event emails

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @DonnaP144 ,

You'd need to email your contacts, either using the older email builder that's connected to the event you made or the normal email builder. Using the event's email builder will allow you a few extra capabilities that are directly connected with the event, such as the ability to email registrants or non-respondents directly without additional manual list sorting.

I'd recommend checking out our main article on the topic for instructions, visual guides, and additional info.

See also:

Editing event emails

Copying event emails

Scheduling event emails

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST