Eventbrite integration issue

JJB62
Rookie
0 Votes

Currently it seems I can only pull emails from events that are live on Eventbrite.  I need to be able to access "past events" and that doesn't seem right.  Can you please see if this is fixable?

6 REPLIES 6
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JJB62 ,

Can you elaborate on your issue? Are you not able to search for emails that have linked to your previous Eventbrite events in the account? Or is your issue that you're unable to find events in the Eventbrite integrated block that have already ended?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
JJB62
Rookie
0 Votes

When I go to the integration tab for my Eventbrite and go to import my most recent events, they do not show up.  The only events showing are ones to come, not the ones that have passed.  I

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

In that case, this is by design. Only the 50 most recently made events in your Eventbrite account, that are also live/active will be available through the integration. 

William A
JJB62
Rookie
0 Votes

Well this is a design FAIL!  It need to be fixed! It makes ZERO sense to be importing from an event that has to complete.  We should be able to import the list as soon as the event has ended and at least for the last month after so we have time to do it OR you could automate it to import automatically like your competitor does it.  I moved to CC thinking it would be easier, and better.  So far it isn't! 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

The functioning-as-designed aspect was in regards to pulling events for campaigns, not regarding contacts at all. If this is in regards to importing contacts, Eventbrite contacts are imported via the lists you've setup. For more info, I'd recommend going through our article on the topic

William A
JJB62
Rookie
0 Votes

I've read this and it doesn't help that much.  On a secondary look, it would seem you can import an event from EB to a list with the same name as the event itself.  You can also only import event lists that are live.  So I will repeat that this is a problem.  Most event promoters are going to want to wait till ticket sales have ended before they import the event, but if you do, you can no longer import the list.  

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST