Events for 2022

NAAAS_Affiliates
Occasional Participant

Events for 2022

I am creating an event for 2022 but the calendar does not extend into next year. Is there a way to et around this?

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @NAAAS_Affiliates ,

This was done purposely since the engineers are developing a new Events tool. The limitation was added to make sure the transition between the two systems won't cause too many issues - especially for events scheduled several months down the line.

Your account is already set up to receive any engineer notifications, if and when they have any updates regarding this situation and the release of the new Events tool.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

When will the updates occur? We're having events in 2020 that require fees and we want to give our participants ample time to submit fees and/or at least know that the event is occurring.

Hello @NAAAS_Affiliates, While there isn't an exact date for the updates you will receive engineer notifications if and when they have any updates regarding this situation and the release of the new Events tool. I would suggest sending a "save the date" email for a heads up to your registrants about the 2022 event. Thank you! 

Amy Y.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.