Hello! Our events are linked to a calendar on our website. We updated to https for Google Chrome. Our events show up in IE, but don't show on our website calendar page in Chrome.
Is a fix coming? Do we need to change a link somewhere?
Welcome to the Community! Thank you for reaching out to us. From what your describing, it sounds like it is a browser issue that you are experiencing. I would recommend as a first trouble shooting step to clear the cache and history in Google Chrome, close the browser, and then pull it up and try again. Please let us know if that doesn't correct the issue and we will trouble shoot further!
Thanks for the reply. We actually had to use the "widget" to link our events to our website. We had just updated our website to "https" so that we can be found on Chrome searches. We had just linked our events to the calendar link in the past. We believe that the use of the "widget" will also be easier viewing for mobile searches.