Events - sending a summary email which will provide a link to registraton

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Events - sending a summary email which will provide a link to registraton

I am arranging an event. We have a list of contact who will receive a covering email - leading on to a registration link.

I have found a covering email template but I want to incorporate some artwork specific to the event - how can I customise the covering email - rather than just use the template provided??

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Events - sending a summary email which will provide a link to registraton

Hi @Werfen

That's a great question! You definitely can customize your event email with an image of your own. When you're inside one of the blocks of your email, place your cursor where you want the image to appear in the block. Click Insert on the left hand side, place your cursor over the Image icon and click the Plus button.

Insert.png

event email.png

This will then open to your image library. If the image you want to use is already in the Library, you would select your image and click on the Insert option. If the image needs to be uploaded, you would click Upload File in the top left hand corner to do this. I hope this helps!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.