Export contact information from Outlook email

Highlighted

Export contact information from Outlook email

We want to create a new mailing list for a new campaign, but don't have a contact list for this.  We'd like to export Microsoft Exchange email and "harvest" email addresses, and hopefully first and last name.  Is there a way to do this?  We're Office 365 so Exchange in the cloud.  I see I can export contact lists via the Outlook plug in, but I want to establish the list based on people I've corresponded with.  Thanks in advance.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Export contact information from Outlook email

Hello @ScottV637,

Thank you for coming to the Community. I can provide this article from our Knowledge Base on how to export from various Outlook programs, but as it is a third-party application I cannot speak to the process within Outlook 365 itself. The export steps in our article seem to indicate you can export a specific folder so if you can assemble all the contacts you have corresponded with into a unique folder it should be available for export. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured