Exporting Unsubscribed

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Exporting Unsubscribed

I do not want a list of unsubscribed AND deleted contacts. I JUST want the list that shows up when I click UNSUBSCRIBED!!!!!! AND I would like to see the date of the un-subscription.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Exporting Unsubscribed

Hello @CharlesM89 ,

When you export your unsubscribed list, you have the ability to choose whether you want to export just the unsubs you select (or Select All), or ALL unsubs, including ones you've deleted.

Generally you'll want to still see the deleted unsubs because unsubscribing is something that needs to be retained across all ESPs for Compliance and legal reasons.

If you export these lists with the "Updated At" field, you'll be able to use that date to infer when they unsubscribed from you. That said, including a specific unsubscribe date field is a feature request that I've tracked for your case.

Is there anything else we can assist you with today?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured