The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Exporting as PNG Image

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Exporting as PNG Image

When I try to export my email as a PNG image for our website, I get an error. Happened last week as well. PDF is clunky as it breaks it into pages. JPG is skinny and long - not good for website use. Hoping the PNG will solve my problems...

Tags (5)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Exporting as PNG Image

Hello @HeatherH5455 ,

I got an email sent to your account's primary email address with the last couple email campaigns converted to PNGs. It's possible an extension or something on your browser is preventing our system from properly generating the PNG, but it could also be a simple connectivity error. You can typically resolve these errors by clearing your browser's cache.

If you continue to run into issues making the conversions, or if you need different emails than these converted, just reply directly to that email with the name of the campaign needed. We'll make sure it gets converted and downloaded for you.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured