FACEBOOK LOOKALIKE TAKES FOREVER

Regular Participant

FACEBOOK LOOKALIKE TAKES FOREVER

Hello,

I'm trying to create a facebook lookalike list. I started the first one with 507 names the 30th of March and it's still processing, I started a longer one with 1375 manes April 6th and it's still processing....

Is it still actually processing? What should I do?

I really want to create a lookalike list....

Thank you

My best

frederica

3 REPLIES 3
Administrator

Hi @frederiquec. Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We've seen instances of longer processing timed due to smaller list sizes (usually smaller than 100 contacts) or a large number of addresses that are not US-based. I spoke with our upper level of support and since they don't believe that either of these would be the case for your lookalike audience not processing, we have sent a case over to them for further review. They will reach out to the contact on file with their findings.  

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Thank you.

They still didn't reach out to me and I my lists are still "processing".

Please help 

Thank you

Frederique

Hi @frederiquec 

It appears our upper level of support has reached out by email on Tuesday, April 14, 2020 at 2:45pm. This follow-up email was sent to the contact email address on file. Were you able to receive this?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.