FEE BLOCK in middle of registration page

AmericasBoatingClubHiltonHead
Brand Influencer

If there is a fee for an event, system is placing this fee block in the middle of the registration page: 

AmericasBoatingClubHiltonHead_0-1654115671743.png

Then there is another Payment Type later on wich is expected.   How do I get rid of this fee block or place it somewhere else on the form?

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AmericasBoatingClubHiltonHead ,

At this time, that particular bit can't be moved around or relocated in the form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

Thanks for your feedback on my question.  Your answer doesn't SOLVE my problem but provides an answer as to why the problem EXISTS.  Future development efforts and changes will solve the problem - hopefully. So my answer would be explanation provided.

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @AmericasBoatingClubHiltonHead,

We do appreciate your feedback and it has been recorded! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST