Facebook AD

YervandA6
Participant

Facebook AD

Having a very hard time having facebook approve my AD, and CC guys can't help.

Does anyone have suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @YervandA6 ,

Based on the wording of the Facebook rejection, it looks like their system is mistaking your organization for being related to housing, likely caused by the term "estate." Typically it's best to appeal these decisions directly to Facebook's support, since their algorithms are what determines if an ad can be published or not. You could potentially try circumventing their algorithm and "housing opportunities" rules by listing your business as related to housing, but that may end up limiting your audience as well.

Are you able to go into your Facebook Ad Manager, and find the ad you attempted to publish? If so, you may try re-submitting it from the Facebook side, or seeing if they provide a simple way of appealing the rejection.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.