Facebook Ad Creation

Participant

Facebook Ad Creation

When clicking on "Show Full Preview", nothing happens. Also, a URL is required... What if I don't want to include a URL?

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @MikeS642,

The preview option is usually unavailable either due to a pop-up blocker stopping the preview panel, or it will not display when certain required information is not completed.  Which leads us to the second question.

Your Facebook Ads do require a URL.  If you're doing a Lead-Ad, you will need a link to your privacy policy.  This can be a link to a PDF file hosted on our site, if you do not have a website of your own to host the document on.  Your other advertisements generally are intended to drive people to a specific place, like your website.  If you would rather drive them back to your Facebook page, you could just insert the URL for your Facebook Business page.  It's generally a better practice to drive traffic towards your website, but any URL will work.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.