Facebook Lead Ad - Location Field Isn't Populating

SOLVED
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Facebook Lead Ad - Location Field Isn't Populating

I'm trying to finish a Facebook lead ad and the field that targets the ad to a location will not populate. I've tried it in Chrome, Safari, and on my phone and I cannot target to a location. The interests section does work, however.Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 11.36.43 AM.png

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Facebook Lead Ad - Location Field Isn't Populating

Hi @CameronS695 

I'm so sorry to hear your location field isn't populating! Testing your Facebook Lead Ad in more than one browser is definitely a great step to take. It helps us to check if there are any 3rd party add-ons that could affect how Constant Contact works. We would even suggest testing your ad in a private/incognito window as well. With that said, I have taken a look at your account and can see both of your Facebook Lead Ads are currently active. Are you still in need of assistance with your location field? If so, please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the name of your specific ad campaign, the browsers you've tested in, your username and a reference to this post. We also have Support agents specialized in our Facebook Lead Ads available by phone.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Facebook Lead Ad - Location Field Isn't Populating

Hi @CameronS695 

I'm so sorry to hear your location field isn't populating! Testing your Facebook Lead Ad in more than one browser is definitely a great step to take. It helps us to check if there are any 3rd party add-ons that could affect how Constant Contact works. We would even suggest testing your ad in a private/incognito window as well. With that said, I have taken a look at your account and can see both of your Facebook Lead Ads are currently active. Are you still in need of assistance with your location field? If so, please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the name of your specific ad campaign, the browsers you've tested in, your username and a reference to this post. We also have Support agents specialized in our Facebook Lead Ads available by phone.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post