Facebook Lead Ad

Real Estate

Facebook Lead Ad

My Design get erased every time I hit save and it will not let me move forward with the ad
1 REPLY 1

Hello @MarkG159 ,

I just went into one of your ads to see if I could recreate the issue, and I think the problem may have been some missing info, which was causing it to not work. It may also be connectivity related since I was still able to save changes without having everything filled in.

My recommendation would be to get your design completed (image, description, headline, button wording, privacy policy, the full url of https://www.insertyourwebsite.com, the full url for your privacy policy, etc.), then try saving. You're free to type over and replace the info in the ad I tested in, just make sure everything including the privacy policy is actually up-to-date with information that pertains to you specifically. If it's still wiping out your design when trying to save, even with all the required info filled out as Facebook wants, you may need to try some connectivity troubleshooting.

If the issue persists even after connectivity troubleshooting and putting in all the required info, just let us know and we'll investigate further.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.