Facebook Lead Ads STILL Don't Work

Participant

Facebook Lead Ads STILL Don't Work

I'm seeing posts from earlier this year for creating the Facebook Lead Gen from your site.  I cannot believe you still have this option on your website if it isn't working.  I tried to create a lead gen form for facebook and it WOULD NOT create.  Please DO NOT tell me to use the Facebook Lead Gen then copy the leads into your software.  Part of the reason I'm using your software is because you said that you have the ability to do this YET, I'm seeing posts from early in the year where people had issues AND I'm seeing the same issue now in December of 2019.  smh.....get it fixed or shut it off so people don't come to the Facebook Lead Gen and think that it works as they will just sit here and waste precious time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So disappointed.

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @SheilaC916,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize for the experience you are having with our Facebook Lead ads. Can you give us some more information about what is not working with your Lead Ad and if you are receiving any error messages so we can do research on what might be wrong? Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.