Facebook Share

DrJamesH0
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes
I would like to share my social events on Facebook. However, I can't figure out how to do it. I've tried for months with no success. This is not a business. This is purely social. Can you help? Thank you for your assistance. Dr. JB Holmes
5 REPLIES 5
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DrJamesH0 ,

With how Facebook's API works, only business pages can be posted to through our system. To connect your business page to your Constant Contact account, your personal Facebook account needs to be an admin of that page. Once connected, you can create social posts from scratch through the My Campaigns or Social tabs in your navigation bar. Email campaigns that have already been scheduled can have social shares created through their reporting pages, though the email's link won't be active till the email has been actually sent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
DrJamesH0
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

My question has not been answered. The reply I have been given does not make any sense. It does not appear to address my question. 

How do I put social content from Constant Contact on to Facebook? 

Dr. JB Holmes

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

So, if you do not have a business page on Facebook, you won't be able to do anything through our system for Facebook posting. 

If you're needing to share emails or a landing page, you can copy their share URLS and create your posts directly through Facebook.

William A
DrJamesH0
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

I am the Administrator for the Golden Gate VFW page on Facebook. Is that considered to be a business account? That is the account I want to create flyers for. Thanks.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DrJamesH0 ,

I wouldn't have any insight on that. If you're not sure if your account is setup as a business account, or you're not sure you're the admin of the page, I'd advise reaching out to Meta / Facebook's support. 

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST