We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Facebook Signup Plugin

SOLVED
Go to solution
MadisonS175
Occasional Participant

Facebook Signup Plugin

Hi, offered the feature to plugin a sign-up page on Facebook. I have been looking for an alternative Constant Contact offering and keep finding out that the old plugin has been discontinued due to support for Adobe flash stopping. Has anyone found a solution other than getting a third party app?

(I am aware you can connect through FB ads, however, I'm just looking for a static sign-up page to connect)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_D

Hello @MadisonS175 ,

Our engineers are working with Facebook to get a new built-in sign up form created for Facebook business pages. In the meantime, they're suggesting creating a landing page sign up form, and then adding that as a clickable button/tab on your page via its share url.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
William_D

Hello @MadisonS175 ,

Our engineers are working with Facebook to get a new built-in sign up form created for Facebook business pages. In the meantime, they're suggesting creating a landing page sign up form, and then adding that as a clickable button/tab on your page via its share url.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

MadisonS175
Occasional Participant

Hi William,

Thanks for your response, we will look into doing that for a temporary fix. Is there any way to sign up for an alert when the new sign up form is released?

Madison S

Yep, we send out notifications of contact subscribes / unsubscribes based on settings within your account. To update the frequency of these notification emails and the email address they're sent to, you can go into the Reporting tab and select the Contacts sub-tab on that page.

For full instructions on updating the subscriber notifications

William D

MadisonS175
Occasional Participant

Thanks!

Madison S