Facebook links and website link

GeorgeL256
Occasional Participant

Facebook links and website link

I followed all the steps to solve the 1 error on my Facebook link to CC and then got a "Something went wrong, try again. total fail.
2 REPLIES 2
William_D

Hello @GeorgeL256 ,

Can you elaborate at all on what error you're referring to? Is the error occurring when you try to create a social post, or is it occurring when trying to submit / schedule the post? Or is this an issue with adding a social button to your email?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
GeorgeL256
Occasional Participant

I took a webinar from CC on how to link to my FB account to run better ads on FB via CC.  It was during the linking steps  where CC tells me I have an “error” in my account.  The first error was missing information.  The second error (little red flag) did not take me to another page as the first one did.  This is where I got the “something went wrong, try again later”.  I’ll collect screen shots.  

BTW, I had no idea that I am @GeorgeL256…