Facebook "redirected too many times" error

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Facebook "redirected too many times" error

I'm trying to connect my company's Facebook page in CC for social media posting. I keep getting an error after logging into to FB "This page isn't working right now. www.facebook.com redirected you too many times." I know one of the fixes for this is to clear cookies, but it hasn't helped. I was able to connect Twitter and LinkedIn just fine. Any thoughts on how to fix this? Thanks for any help.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Facebook "redirected too many times" error

Hi @SteveB209 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! This error message you have received is actually a defect we are in the process of troubleshooting further. In fact what browser are you using? Do you have this same experience in a different browser or a private/incognito window? Having these details along with a screenshot of the exact message you're receiving is helpful information for us to have. In the meantime, the workaround we suggest is to manually post the share URL for your sent campaign.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured