Failure to Load pdf

Regular Visitor

Failure to Load pdf

I keep getting a failure to load pdf on my links that are using a pdf even if they have been saved in a lo-res format. After I click the 'keep trying' button it comes up immediately. This is going out to clients so that is not an option. I need to fix it before it gets sent out. What should I check?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Failure to Load pdf

Hello @KathieC54 ,

We apologize we weren't able to get to this post before you got the email scheduled. Would you be able to provide any screenshots of the error you were facing, just for further review? We want to see if this is something isolated to just the legacy editor, if it's a connectivity or Library error, something with the PDFs, or something else.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Education" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 27th at 2pm ET for a free one-hour webinar where we will be covering how to incorporate online marketing into your educational marketing strategy.

Read More
Featured