Features changed?

Highlighted
Visitor

Features changed?

I am on the $20 plan. Last week I set up an email series, but today it is gone and that feature is only on the $45 plan. What happened??

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Features changed?

Hello @RachelF8923 

The automated series function is something that is only available on the Email Plus plan. If you have never had Email Plus there is a chance this is a Welcome Email which is separate from our regular automated series. There is a chance a sales or support representative gave a trial series when the account was first set up but that is only set a one time usage.

Adelina R
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured